- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: R6041580AA, R6041576AB, R6041520AE, 56044514AD, 56044514AC, 56044514AB, 56044514AA, 56044513AC, 56044513AB, 56044513AA, 56041580AA, 56041576AB, 56041576AA, 56041520AE, 56041520AD, 56041520AC, 56041520AB, 56041520AA, 56041840AA, P56044514AD, P56044514AC, P56044514AB, P56044514AA, P56044513AC, P56044513AB, P56044513AA, P56041580AA, P56041576AB, P56041576AA, P56041520AE, P56041520AD, P56041520AC, P56041520AB, P56041520AA, P56041840AA
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.