- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56041523AA 56041523AB 56041523AC 56041523AD, 56041515AA, 56041515AB, 56041515AC, 56041515AD, 56041515AE, 56041516AA, 56041516AB, 56041516AC, 56041516AD, 56041516AE, 56041517AA, 56041517AB, 56041517AC, 56041517AD, 56041517AE, 56041518AA, 56041518AB, 56041518AC, 56041518AD, 56041518AE, 56041522AA, 56041522AB, 56041522AC, 56041522AD, 56041522AE, 56041522AF, P56041523AA P56041523AB P56041523AC P56041523AD, P56041515AA, P56041515AB, P56041515AC, P56041515AD, P56041515AE, P56041516AA, P56041516AB, P56041516AC, P56041516AD, P56041516AE, P56041517AA, P56041517AB, P56041517AC, P56041517AD, P56041517AE, P56041518AA, P56041518AB, P56041518AC, P56041518AD, P56041518AE, P56041522AA, P56041522AB, P56041522AC, P56041522AD, P56041522AE, P56041522AF
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.