- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56041614AA, 56041614AB, 56041614AC, 56041614AD, 56041614AE, 56041614AF, 56041614AG, 56041615AA, 56041615AB, 56041615AC, 56041615AD, 56041615AE, 56041615AF, 56041618AA, 56041618AB, 56041618AC, 56041618AD, 56041618AE, 56041618AF, 56041618AG, 56041619AA, 56041619AB, 56041619AC, 56041619AD, 56041619AE, 56041619AF, 56041621AA, 56041621AB, 56041621AC, 56041621AD, 56041621AE, 56041621AF, 56041621AG, 56041622AA, 56041622AB, 56041622AC, 56041622AD, 56041622AE, 56041622AF, 56041622AG, P56041614AA, P56041614AB, P56041614AC, P56041614AD, P56041614AE, P56041614AF, P56041614AG, P56041615AA, P56041615AB, P56041615AC, P56041615AD, P56041615AE, P56041615AF, P56041618AA, P56041618AB, P56041618AC, P56041618AD, P56041618AE, P56041618AF, P56041618AG, P56041619AA, P56041619AB, P56041619AC, P56041619AD, P56041619AE, P56041619AF, P56041621AA, P56041621AB, P56041621AC, P56041621AD, P56041621AE, P56041621AF, P56041621AG, P56041622AA, P56041622AB, P56041622AC, P56041622AD, P56041622AE, P56041622AF, P56041622AG
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.