- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04748631AA, 04748631AC, 04748631AD, 04748631AE, 04748631AF, 04748631AG, 04748631AH, 04748631AI, 04748633AA, 04748633AC, 04748633AD, 04748633AE, 04748633AF, 04748633AG, 04748633AH, 04748633AI, 05094053AA, 05094053AB, 05094053AC, 05094053AD, 05094053AE, 05094053AF, 05094053AG, 05094053AH, 05094589AA, 05094589AB, 05094589AC, 05094589AD, 05094589AE, P04748631AA, P04748631AC, P04748631AD, P04748631AE, P04748631AF, P04748631AG, P04748631AH, P04748631AI, P04748633AA, P04748633AC, P04748633AD, P04748633AE, P04748633AF, P04748633AG, P04748633AH, P04748633AI, P05094053AA, P05094053AB, P05094053AC, P05094053AD, P05094053AE, P05094053AF, P05094053AG, P05094053AH, P05094589AA, P05094589AB, P05094589AC, P05094589AD, P05094589AE
Hardware Codes: 05161324AA, P05161324AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.