- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05187602AA, 05187602AB, 05187602AC, 05187602AD, 05187602AE, 05187602AF, 05187602AG, 05187600AA, 05187600AB, 05187600AC, 05187600AD, 05187600AE, 05187600AF, 05187600AG, 05187601AA, 05187601AB, 05187601AC, 05187601AD, 05187601AE, 05187601AF, 05187601AG, P05187602AA, P05187602AB, P05187602AC, P05187602AD, P05187602AE, P05187602AF, P05187602AG, P05187600AA, P05187600AB, P05187600AC, P05187600AD, P05187600AE, P05187600AF, P05187600AG, P05187601AA, P05187601AB, P05187601AC, P05187601AD, P05187601AE, P05187601AF, P05187601AG
Hardware Codes: 05150283AB, P05150283AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.