- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05150275AB, 05187400AA, 05187400AB, 05187400AC, 05187400AD, 05187400AE, 05187400AF, 05187400AG, 05187401AA, 05187401AB, 05187401AC, 05187401AD, 05187401AE, 05187401AF, 05187401AG, P05150275AB, P05187400AA, P05187400AB, P05187400AC, P05187400AD, P05187400AE, P05187400AF, P05187400AG, P05187401AA, P05187401AB, P05187401AC, P05187401AD, P05187401AE, P05187401AF, P05187401AG
Hardware Codes: 05150275AB, P05150275AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.