- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68050575AA, 68050575AB, 68050575AC, 68050575AD, 68050575AE, 68020570AC, 68020571AC, 68051576AA, 68051576AB, 68051576AC, 68051576AD, 68050573AB, 68050574AB, 68051577AA, 68051577AB, 68051577AC, 68051577AD, 68058580AA, 68058581AA, 68058582AA, 68058583AA, P68050575AA, P68050575AB, P68050575AC, P68050575AD, P68050575AE, P68020570AC, P68020571AC, P68051576AA, P68051576AB, P68051576AC, P68051576AD, P68050573AB, P68050574AB, P68051577AA, P68051577AB, P68051577AC, P68051577AD, P68058580AA, P68058581AA, P68058582AA, P68058583AA
Hardware Codes: 05150390AE, P05150390AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.