- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05187545AA, 05187545AB, 05187545AC, 05187545AD, 05187545AE, 05187545AF, 05187545AG, 05187546AA, 05187546AB, 05187546AC, 05187546AD, 05187546AE, 05187546AF, 05187546AG, 05187547AA, 05187547AB, 05187547AC, 05187547AD, 05187547AE, 05187547AF, 05187547AG, 05187548AA, 05187548AB, 05187548AC, 05187548AD, 05187548AE, 05187548AF, 05187548AG, P05187545AA, P05187545AB, P05187545AC, P05187545AD, P05187545AE, P05187545AF, P05187545AG, P05187546AA, P05187546AB, P05187546AC, P05187546AD, P05187546AE, P05187546AF, P05187546AG, P05187547AA, P05187547AB, P05187547AC, P05187547AD, P05187547AE, P05187547AF, P05187547AG, P05187548AA, P05187548AB, P05187548AC, P05187548AD, P05187548AE, P05187548AF, P05187548AG
Hardware Codes: 05150388AE, P05150388AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.