- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05187806AA, 05187806AB, 05187806AC, 05187806AD, 05187806AE, 05187805AA, 05187805AB, 05187805AC, 05187805AD, 05187805AE, 05187805AF, 05187798AA, 05187798AB, 05187798AC, 05187798AD, 05187798AE, 05187796AA, 05187796AB, 05187796AC, 05187796AD, 05187796AE, P05187806AA, P05187806AB, P05187806AC, P05187806AD, P05187806AE, P05187805AA, P05187805AB, P05187805AC, P05187805AD, P05187805AE, P05187805AF, P05187798AA, P05187798AB, P05187798AC, P05187798AD, P05187798AE, P05187796AA, P05187796AB, P05187796AC, P05187796AD, P05187796AE
Hardware Codes: 05150466AA, P05150466AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.