- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05150504AA, 68052005AA, 68052005AB, 68052005AC, 68052005AD, 68052005AE, 68052005AF, 68054009AA, 68054009AB, 68054009AC, 68054009AD, 68054009AE, 68054009AF, P05150504AA, P68052005AA, P68052005AB, P68052005AC, P68052005AD, P68052005AE, P68052005AF, P68054009AA, P68054009AB, P68054009AC, P68054009AD, P68054009AE, P68054009AF
Hardware Codes: 05150504AA, P05150504AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.