- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68057013AA, 68057013AB, 68057013AC, 68057013AD, 68057013AE, 68057013AF, 68057013AG, 68057013AH, 68057013AI, 68057013AJ, 68057014AA, 68057014AB, 68057014AC, 68057014AD, 68057014AE, 68057014AF, 68057014AG, 68057014AH, 68057014AI, 68057014AJ, P68057013AA, P68057013AB, P68057013AC, P68057013AD, P68057013AE, P68057013AF, P68057013AG, P68057013AH, P68057013AI, P68057013AJ, P68057014AA, P68057014AB, P68057014AC, P68057014AD, P68057014AE, P68057014AF, P68057014AG, P68057014AH, P68057014AI, P68057014AJ
Hardware Codes: 05150628AA, 05150628AB, P05150628AA, P05150628AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.