- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05156121AB, 05156121AC, 05156121AD, 05156121AE, 05156121AF, 05156121AG, 05156121AH, 05156122AB, 05156122AC, 05156122AD, 05156122AE, 05156122AF, 05156122AG, 05156122AH, 68139881AB, 68139881AC, 68139881AD, 68139881AE, 68139881AF, 68139881AG, 68139881AH, 68188007AA, 68188007AB, 68188007AC, P05156121AB, P05156121AC, P05156121AD, P05156121AE, P05156121AF, P05156121AG, P05156121AH, P05156122AB, P05156122AC, P05156122AD, P05156122AE, P05156122AF, P05156122AG, P05156122AH, P68139881AB, P68139881AC, P68139881AD, P68139881AE, P68139881AF, P68139881AG, P68139881AH, P68188007AA, P68188007AB, P68188007AC
Hardware Codes: 05150610AC, P05150610AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.