- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68068449AA, 68068449AB, 68068449AC, 68068449AD, 68068449AE, 68068449AF, 68068449AG, 68068449AH, 68068450AA, 68068450AB, 68068450AC, 68068450AD, 68068450AE, 68068450AF, 68068450AG, 68068450AH,, 68068452AA, 68068452AB, 68068452AC, 68068452AD, 68068452AE, 68068452AF, P68068449AA, P68068449AB, P68068449AC, P68068449AD, P68068449AE, P68068449AF, P68068449AG, P68068449AH, P68068450AA, P68068450AB, P68068450AC, P68068450AD, P68068450AE, P68068450AF, P68068450AG, P68068450AH,, P68068452AA, P68068452AB, P68068452AC, P68068452AD, P68068452AE, P68068452AF
Hardware Codes: 05150657AA, P05150657AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.