- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68171351AB, 68171351AC, 68171351AD, 68171351AE, 68171351AF, 68171351AG, 68171352AB, 68171352AC, 68171352AD, 68171352AE, 68171352AF, 68171352AG, 68171371AB, 68171371AC, 68171371AD, 68171371AE, 68171371AF, P68171351AB, P68171351AC, P68171351AD, P68171351AE, P68171351AF, P68171351AG, P68171352AB, P68171352AC, P68171352AD, P68171352AE, P68171352AF, P68171352AG, P68171371AB, P68171371AC, P68171371AD, P68171371AE, P68171371AF
Hardware Codes: 05150696AC, P05150696AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.