- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05035667AA, 05035667AB, 05035667AC, 68041668AA, 68041668AB, 68041668AC, 68041668AD, 68041668AE, 68041668AF, 68041669AA, 68041669AB, 68041669AC, 68041669AD, 68041670AA, P05035667AA, P05035667AB, P05035667AC, P68041668AA, P68041668AB, P68041668AC, P68041668AD, P68041668AE, P68041668AF, P68041669AA, P68041669AB, P68041669AC, P68041669AD, P68041670AA
Hardware Codes: 05150610AC, P05150610AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.