- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05035767AA, 05035767AB, 05035767AC, 05035767AD, 05035767AE, 05035768AA, 05035768AB, 05035768AC, 05035768AD, 05035768AE, 05035769AA, 05035769AB, 05035769AC, 05035769AD, 05035770AA, 05035770AB, 05035770AC, P05035767AA, P05035767AB, P05035767AC, P05035767AD, P05035767AE, P05035768AA, P05035768AB, P05035768AC, P05035768AD, P05035768AE, P05035769AA, P05035769AB, P05035769AC, P05035769AD, P05035770AA, P05035770AB, P05035770AC
Hardware Codes: 05150696AC, P05150696AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.