- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: P05150663AD, P68086004AA, P68086004AB, P68086004AC, P68086004AD, P68086004AE, P68086004AF, P68086004AG, P68086004AH, P68086004AJ, P68086004AK, P68086004AL, P68086004AM, P68086004AN, P68086004AO, P68086004AP, P68086019AA, P68086019AB, P68086019AC, P68086019AD, P68086019AE, P68086019AF, P68086019AG, P68086019AH, P68141604AB, P68141604AC, P68141604AD, P68141604AE, P68141604AF, P68141604AG, P68141604AH, P68141604AI, P68141605AB, P68141605AC, P68141605AD, P68141605AE, P68141605AF, P68141605AG, P68141605AH, P68141605AI, P68141606AB, P68141606AC, P68141606AD, P68141606AE, P68141606AF, P68141606AG, P68141606AH, P68141606AI, P68141607AB, P68141607AC, P68141607AD, P68141607AE, P68141607AF, P68141607AG, P68141607AH, P68141607AI, P68195979AA, P68195979AB, P68195979AC, P68195979AD, P68195979AE, P68195979AF, P68195979AG
Hardware Codes: 05150663AD, P05150663AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.