- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68205109AB, 68205109AC, 68205109AD, 68205109AE, 68205109AF, 68205109AG, 68205110AB, 68205110AC, 68205110AD, 68205110AE, 68205110AF, 68205110AG, 68205111AB, 68205111AC, 68205111AD, 68205111AE, 68205111AF, 68205111AG, 68205111AH, 68205112AB, 68205112AC, 68205112AD, 68205112AE, 68205112AF, P68205109AB, P68205109AC, P68205109AD, P68205109AE, P68205109AF, P68205109AG, P68205110AB, P68205110AC, P68205110AD, P68205110AE, P68205110AF, P68205110AG, P68205111AB, P68205111AC, P68205111AD, P68205111AE, P68205111AF, P68205111AG, P68205111AH, P68205112AB, P68205112AC, P68205112AD, P68205112AE, P68205112AF
Hardware Codes: 05150860AA, P05150860AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.