- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68200266AA, 68200266AB, 68200266AC, 68200266AD, 68200266AE, 68200266AF, 68200266AG, 68200266AH, 68200266AI, 68200266AJ, 68200267AA, 68200267AB, 68200267AC, 68200267AD, 68200267AE, 68200267AF, 68200267AG, 68200267AH, 68200267AI, 68200267AJ, P68200266AA, P68200266AB, P68200266AC, P68200266AD, P68200266AE, P68200266AF, P68200266AG, P68200266AH, P68200266AI, P68200266AJ, P68200267AA, P68200267AB, P68200267AC, P68200267AD, P68200267AE, P68200267AF, P68200267AG, P68200267AH, P68200267AI, P68200267AJ
Hardware Codes: 05150782AB, P05150782AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.