- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68229500AA, 68229500AB, 68229500AC, 68229500AD, 68229500AE, 68229500AF, 68229500AG , 68229501AA, 68229501AB, 68229501AC, 68229501AD, 68229501AE, 68229501AF, 68229501AG, 68229502AA, 68229502AB, 68229502AC, 68229502AD, 68229502AE, 68229502AF, 68229502AG, 68229503AA, 68229503AB, 68229503AC, 68229503AD, 68229503AE, 68229503AF, 68229503AG, P68229500AA, P68229500AB, P68229500AC, P68229500AD, P68229500AE, P68229500AF, P68229500AG P, P68229501AA, P68229501AB, P68229501AC, P68229501AD, P68229501AE, P68229501AF, P68229501AG, P68229502AA, P68229502AB, P68229502AC, P68229502AD, P68229502AE, P68229502AF, P68229502AG, P68229503AA, P68229503AB, P68229503AC, P68229503AD, P68229503AE, P68229503AF, P68229503AG
Hardware Codes: 05150955AC, P05150955AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.