- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04882979, 04886714, 04886769, 04886832, 56040121, 56040760, 56040801, 56040914, 04886900, 04882981, 04886716, 04886770, 04886834, 56040123, 56040762, 56040803, 56040916, 04886902, P04882979, P04886714, P04886769, P04886832, P56040121, P56040760, P56040801, P56040914, P04886900, P04882981, P04886716, P04886770, P04886834, P56040123, P56040762, P56040803, P56040916, P04886902
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.