- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04886701, 04886764, 04886807, 56041174, 56041245, 56041287, 56041368, 56043174, 56044245, 04886954 , 04886702, 04886808, 56041175, 56041246, 56041291, 56043175, 56044246, 04886955, P04886701, P04886764, P04886807, P56041174, P56041245, P56041287, P56041368, P56043174, P56044245, P04886954 , P04886702, P04886808, P56041175, P56041246, P56041291, P56043175, P56044246, P04886955
Hardware Codes: 05014158AA, P05014158AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.