- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04886692, 04886694, 04886761, 04886800, 04886883, 04886945, 56028412, 56041172, 56041173, 56041206, 56041261, 56043172, 56044206, 56044261, 04880004, 04886695, 04886801, 56041167, 56041262, 56041300, 04886946, 04886884, 04886947, P04886692, P04886694, P04886761, P04886800, P04886883, P04886945, P56028412, P56041172, P56041173, P56041206, P56041261, P56043172, P56044206, P56044261, P04880004, P04886695, P04886801, P56041167, P56041262, P56041300, P04886946, P04886884, P04886947
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.