- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05278313AA, 56040377AA, 56040377AB, 56040377AC, 56040377AD, 56040377AE, 56040377AF, 56040377AG, 05278313AB, 05278315AA, 56040378AA, 56040378AB, 56040378AC, 56040378AD, 56040378AE, 56040378AF, 56040378AG, 05278315AB, P05278313AA, P56040377AA, P56040377AB, P56040377AC, P56040377AD, P56040377AE, P56040377AF, P56040377AG, P05278313AB, P05278315AA, P56040378AA, P56040378AB, P56040378AC, P56040378AD, P56040378AE, P56040378AF, P56040378AG, P05278315AB
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.