- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04851132AA, 04851132AB, 04851132AC, 04852983AA, 04851133AA, 04851133AB, 04851133AC, 04852984AA, 05278329AA, 56040386AA, 56040386AB, 56040386AC, 56040386AD, 05278329AB, 05278330AA, 56040394AA, 56040394AB, 56040394AC, 56040394AD, 05278330AB, 05278331AA, 05278331AB, 56040387AA, 56040387AB, 56040387AC, 56040387AD, 05278331AC, P04851132AA, P04851132AB, P04851132AC, P04852983AA, P04851133AA, P04851133AB, P04851133AC, P04852984AA, P05278329AA, P56040386AA, P56040386AB, P56040386AC, P56040386AD, P05278329AB, P05278330AA, P56040394AA, P56040394AB, P56040394AC, P56040394AD, P05278330AB, P05278331AA, P05278331AB, P56040387AA, P56040387AB, P56040387AC, P56040387AD, P05278331AC
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.