- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05010397AA, 56041274AA, 56041274AB, 56041274AC, 56041274AD, 05010397AB, 05010398AA, 56041275AA, 56041275AB, 56041275AC, 56041275AD, 05010398AB, 05010400AA, 56041277AA, 56041277AB, 56041277AC, 56041277AD, 56041277AE, 05010400AB, 05010401AA, 56041278AA, 56041278AB, 56041278AC, 56041278AD, 05010401AB, 05010403AA, 56041280AA, 56041280AB, 56041280AC, 56041280AD, 56041280AE, 05010403AB, P05010397AA, P56041274AA, P56041274AB, P56041274AC, P56041274AD, P05010397AB, P05010398AA, P56041275AA, P56041275AB, P56041275AC, P56041275AD, P05010398AB, P05010400AA, P56041277AA, P56041277AB, P56041277AC, P56041277AD, P56041277AE, P05010400AB, P05010401AA, P56041278AA, P56041278AB, P56041278AC, P56041278AD, P05010401AB, P05010403AA, P56041280AA, P56041280AB, P56041280AC, P56041280AD, P56041280AE, P05010403AB
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.