- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05010384AA, 56041408, 56041408AB, 56041408AC, 05010384AB, 05010385AA, 56041410, 56041410AB, 56041410AC, 56041410AD, 05010385AB, 05010386AA, 56041409, 56041409AB, 56041409AC, 05010386AB, 05010387AA, 56041411, 56041411AB, 56041411AC, 56041411AD, 05010387AB, 05010388AA, 56041417, 56041417AB, 56041417AC, 05010388AB, P05010384AA, P56041408, P56041408AB, P56041408AC, P05010384AB, P05010385AA, P56041410, P56041410AB, P56041410AC, P56041410AD, P05010385AB, P05010386AA, P56041409, P56041409AB, P56041409AC, P05010386AB, P05010387AA, P56041411, P56041411AB, P56041411AC, P56041411AD, P05010387AB, P05010388AA, P56041417, P56041417AB, P56041417AC, P05010388AB
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.