- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
04727155AF, 04727155AG, 04727155AH, 04727155AI, 04727155AJ, 04727156AF, 04727156AG, 04727156AH, 04727156AI, 04727156AJ, 04727250AC, 04727250AD, 04727250AE, 04727250AF, 04727250AG, 04727250AH, 04748229AF, 04748229AG, 04748229AH, 04748229AI, 04748229AJ, 04748229AK, P04727155AF, P04727155AG, P04727155AH, P04727155AI, P04727155AJ, P04727156AF, P04727156AG, P04727156AH, P04727156AI, P04727156AJ, P04727250AC, P04727250AD, P04727250AE, P04727250AF, P04727250AG, P04727250AH, P04748229AF, P04748229AG, P04748229AH, P04748229AI, P04748229AJ, P04748229AK
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.