- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
R6046360AF, R6046358AG, R6046357AF, 56046360AF, 56046360AE, 56046360AD, 56046360AC, 56046360AB, 56046360AA, 56046359AF, 56046359AE, 56046359AD, 56046359AC, 56046359AB, 56046359AA, 56046358AG, 56046358AF, 56046358AE, 56046358AD, 56046358AC, 56046358AB, 56046358AA, 56046357AF, 56046357AE, 56046357AD, 56046357AC, 56046357AB, 56046357AA, 56040574AA, 56040573AA, R6046359AF, P56046360AF, P56046360AE, P56046360AD, P56046360AC, P56046360AB, P56046360AA, P56046359AF, P56046359AE, P56046359AD, P56046359AC, P56046359AB, P56046359AA, P56046358AG, P56046358AF, P56046358AE, P56046358AD, P56046358AC, P56046358AB, P56046358AA, P56046357AF, P56046357AE, P56046357AD, P56046357AC, P56046357AB, P56046357AA, P56040574AA, P56040573AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.