- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56040034AA, 56040034AB, 56040034AC, 56040035AA, 56040035AB, 56040035AC, 56040035AD, 56040035AE, 56040138AA, 56040138AB, 56040138AC, 56040138AD, 56040138AE, 56040139AA, 56040139AB, 56040139AC, 56046353AA, 56046353AB, 56046353AC, 56046353AD, 56046353AE, 56046354AA, 56046354AB, 56046354AC, 56046354AD, 56046354AE, 56046355AA, 56046355AB, 56046355AC, 56046355AD, 56046355AE, 56046356AA, 56046356AB, 56046356AC, 56046356AD, 56046356AE, P56040034AA, P56040034AB, P56040034AC, P56040035AA, P56040035AB, P56040035AC, P56040035AD, P56040035AE, P56040138AA, P56040138AB, P56040138AC, P56040138AD, P56040138AE, P56040139AA, P56040139AB, P56040139AC, P56046353AA, P56046353AB, P56046353AC, P56046353AD, P56046353AE, P56046354AA, P56046354AB, P56046354AC, P56046354AD, P56046354AE, P56046355AA, P56046355AB, P56046355AC, P56046355AD, P56046355AE, P56046356AA, P56046356AB, P56046356AC, P56046356AD, P56046356AE
Hardware Codes: 05014155AA, P05014155AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.