- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
56040603AA, 56046312AA, 56046312AB, 56046312AC, 56046312AD, 56046312AE, 56046312AF, 56046312AG, 56046312AH, 56040604AA, 56046313AA, 56046313AB, 56046313AC, 56046313AD, 56046313AE, 56046313AF, 56046313AG, 56046313AH, 56046315AA, 56046315AB, 56046315AC, 56046315AD, 56046315AE, P56040603AA, P56046312AA, P56046312AB, P56046312AC, P56046312AD, P56046312AE, P56046312AF, P56046312AG, P56046312AH, P56040604AA, P56046313AA, P56046313AB, P56046313AC, P56046313AD, P56046313AE, P56046313AF, P56046313AG, P56046313AH, P56046315AA, P56046315AB, P56046315AC, P56046315AD, P56046315AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.