- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56041526AA, 56041526AB, 56041526AC, 56041526AD, 56041526AE, 56041526AF, 56041526AG, 56041527AA, 56041527AB, 56041527AC, 56041527AD, 56041527AE, 56041527AF, 56041529AA, 56041529AB, 56041529AC, 56041529AD, 56041529AE, 56041529AF, 56041529AG, 56041530AA, 56041530AB, 56041530AC, 56041530AD, 56041530AE, 56041530AF, 56041530AG, P56041526AA, P56041526AB, P56041526AC, P56041526AD, P56041526AE, P56041526AF, P56041526AG, P56041527AA, P56041527AB, P56041527AC, P56041527AD, P56041527AE, P56041527AF, P56041529AA, P56041529AB, P56041529AC, P56041529AD, P56041529AE, P56041529AF, P56041529AG, P56041530AA, P56041530AB, P56041530AC, P56041530AD, P56041530AE, P56041530AF, P56041530AG
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.