- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56041531AA, 56041531AB, 56041531AC, 56041531AD, 56041531AE, 56041531AF, 56041532AA, 56041532AB, 56041532AC, 56041532AD, 56041532AE, 56041532AF, 56041534AA, 56041534AB, 56041534AC, 56041534AD, 56041534AE, 56041534AF, 56041534AG, 56041534AH, 56041535AA, 56041535AB, 56041535AC, 56041535AD, 56041535AE, 56041535AF, 56041537AA, 56041537AB, 56041537AC, 56041537AD, 56041537AE, 56041537AF, 56041537AG, 56041537AH, 56041544AA, 56041544AB, 56041544AC, 56041544AD, 56041544AE, 56041544AF, P56041531AA, P56041531AB, P56041531AC, P56041531AD, P56041531AE, P56041531AF, P56041532AA, P56041532AB, P56041532AC, P56041532AD, P56041532AE, P56041532AF, P56041534AA, P56041534AB, P56041534AC, P56041534AD, P56041534AE, P56041534AF, P56041534AG, P56041534AH, P56041535AA, P56041535AB, P56041535AC, P56041535AD, P56041535AE, P56041535AF, P56041537AA, P56041537AB, P56041537AC, P56041537AD, P56041537AE, P56041537AF, P56041537AG, P56041537AH, P56041544AA, P56041544AB, P56041544AC, P56041544AD, P56041544AE, P56041544AF
Hardware Codes: 05014152AA, P05014152AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.