- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: R6040106AH, 05018490AA, 56040110AG, 56040110AF, 56040110AE, 56040110AD, 56040110AC, 56040110AB, 56040110AA, 56040106AH, 56040106AG, 56040106AF, 56040106AE, 56040106AD, 56040106AC, 56040106AB, 56040106AA, 56040103AG, 56040103AF, 56040103AE, 56040103AD, 56040103AC, 56040103AB, 56040103AA, 56040102AH, 56040102AG, 56040102AF, 56040102AE, 56040102AD, 56040102AC, 56040102AB, 56040102AA, RL040102AH, R6040110AG, R6040103AG, R6040102AH, P05018490AA, P56040110AG, P56040110AF, P56040110AE, P56040110AD, P56040110AC, P56040110AB, P56040110AA, P56040106AH, P56040106AG, P56040106AF, P56040106AE, P56040106AD, P56040106AC, P56040106AB, P56040106AA, P56040103AG, P56040103AF, P56040103AE, P56040103AD, P56040103AC, P56040103AB, P56040103AA, P56040102AH, P56040102AG, P56040102AF, P56040102AE, P56040102AD, P56040102AC, P56040102AB, P56040102AA
Hardware Codes: 05018490AA, P05018490AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.