- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56040033AA, 56040033AB, 56040033AC, 56040033AD, 56040033AE, 56040033AF, 56040033AG, 56040036AA, 56040036AB, 56040036AC, 56040036AD, 56040036AE, 56040036AF, 56040036AG, P56040033AA, P56040033AB, P56040033AC, P56040033AD, P56040033AE, P56040033AF, P56040033AG, P56040036AA, P56040036AB, P56040036AC, P56040036AD, P56040036AE, P56040036AF, P56040036AG
Hardware Codes: 05018488AA, P05018488AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.