- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04896240AA, 04896240AB, 04896240AC, 04896240AD, 04896240AE, 04896240AF, 04896240AG, 04896272AA, 04896272AB, 04896632AA, 04896632AB, 04896742AA, 04896742AB, 04896742AC, 04896742AD, 04896742AE, 04896742AF, 04896742AG, P04896240AA, P04896240AB, P04896240AC, P04896240AD, P04896240AE, P04896240AF, P04896240AG, P04896272AA, P04896272AB, P04896632AA, P04896632AB, P04896742AA, P04896742AB, P04896742AC, P04896742AD, P04896742AE, P04896742AF, P04896742AG
Hardware Codes: 05066079AA, P05066079AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.