- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56040355AB, 56040355AC, 56040355AD, 56040355AE, 56040355AF, 56040356AB, 56040356AC, 56040356AD, 56040356AE, 56040357AB, 56040357AC, 56040357AD, 56040357AE, 56040357AF, 56040357AG, 56040357AH, 56040358AB, 56040358AC, 56040358AD, 56040358AE, 56040358AF, 56040358AG, 56040358AH, 56040359AB, 56040359AC, 56040359AD, 56040359AE, 56040359AF, 56040359AG, 56040359AH, 56040360AB, 56040360AC, 56040360AD, 56040360AE, 56040360AF, 56040360AG, 56040360AH, 56040429AB, 56040429AC, 56040429AD, 56040429AE, 56040429AF, 56040429AG, 56040429AH, 56040430AB, 56040430AC, 56040430AD, 56040430AE, 56040430AF, 56040430AG, 56040430AH, P56040355AB, P56040355AC, P56040355AD, P56040355AE, P56040355AF, P56040356AB, P56040356AC, P56040356AD, P56040356AE, P56040357AB, P56040357AC, P56040357AD, P56040357AE, P56040357AF, P56040357AG, P56040357AH, P56040358AB, P56040358AC, P56040358AD, P56040358AE, P56040358AF, P56040358AG, P56040358AH, P56040359AB, P56040359AC, P56040359AD, P56040359AE, P56040359AF, P56040359AG, P56040359AH, P56040360AB, P56040360AC, P56040360AD, P56040360AE, P56040360AF, P56040360AG, P56040360AH, P56040429AB, P56040429AC, P56040429AD, P56040429AE, P56040429AF, P56040429AG, P56040429AH, P56040430AB, P56040430AC, P56040430AD, P56040430AE, P56040430AF, P56040430AG, P56040430AH
Hardware Codes: 05018491AA, P05018491AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.