- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
1C3A-12A650-YA (590-06123), 1C3A-12A650-ZA (590-06126), 1C3F-12A650-FA, 1C3F-12A650-FB (590-06124), 1C3F-12A650-GA, 1C3F-12A650-GB (590-06125), YC3F-12A650-TA, YC3F-12A650-TB, YC3F-12A650-TC (590-05810A), YC3F-12A650-TD (590-05810B), YC3F-12A650-TE (590-05810C), YC3F-12A650-UA, YC3F-12A650-UB, YC3F-12A650-UC (590-05811A), YC3F-12A650-UD (590-05811B), YC3F-12A650-UE (590-05811C), YU7A-12A650-BUA, YU7A-12A650-BVA, 1C3A-YA, 1C3A-ZA, 1C3F-FA, 1C3F-FB, 1C3F-GA, 1C3F-GB, YC3F-TA, YC3F-TB, YC3F-TC, YC3F-TD, YC3F-TE, YC3F-UA, YC3F-UB, YC3F-UC, YC3F-UD, YC3F-UE, YU7A-BUA, YU7A-BVA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.