- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
YC3F-12A650-KA, YC3F-12A650-KB, YC3F-12A650-KC (590-05785A), YC3F-12A650-KD (590-05785B), YC3F-12A650-KE (590-05785C), YC3F-12A650-LA, YC3F-12A650-LB, YC3F-12A650-LC (590-05786A), YC3F-12A650-LD (590-05786B), YC3F-12A650-LE (590-05786C), YU7A-12A650-BAA, YU7A-12A650-BCA, YC3F-KA, YC3F-KB, YC3F-KC, YC3F-KD, YC3F-KE, YC3F-LA, YC3F-LB, YC3F-LC, YC3F-LD, YC3F-LE, YU7A-BAA, YU7A-BCA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.