- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04727402AA, 04727402AB, 04727402AC, 04727402AD, 04727402AE, 04727402AF, 04727402AG, 04727402AH, 04727402AI, 04727402AJ, 04727402AK, 05134993AA, 05134993AB, P04727402AA, P04727402AB, P04727402AC, P04727402AD, P04727402AE, P04727402AF, P04727402AG, P04727402AH, P04727402AI, P04727402AJ, P04727402AK, P05134993AA, P05134993AB
Hardware Codes: 05127669AA, P05127669AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.