- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
YL3F-12A650-BAA (590-06140A), YL3F-12A650-BAB (590-06140B), YL3F-12A650-BBA (590-06141A), YL3F-12A650-BBB (590-06141B), YL3F-12A650-RC (590-05837A), YL3F-12A650-RD (590-05837B), YL3F-12A650-RE (590-05837C), YL3F-12A650-SD (590-05839B), YL3F-12A650-SE (590-05839C), YU2F-12A650-AJA (590-05840B), YU2F-12A650-AKA (590-05841B), YL3F-BAA, YL3F-BAB, YL3F-BBA, YL3F-BBB, YL3F-RC, YL3F-RD, YL3F-RE, YL3F-SD, YL3F-SE, YU2F-AJA, YU2F-AKA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.