- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
05102174AC, 05102174AD, 05102179AA, 05102179AB, 05102179AC, 05102184AA, 05102184AB, 05102184AC, 05103225AA, 05103225AB, 05103225AC, 05103226AA, 05103226AB, 05103226AC, 05103227AA, 05103227AB, 05103227AC, 05103228AA, 05103228AB, 05103228AC, 05103229AA, 05103229AB, 05103229AC, 05103230AA, 05103230AB, 05103230AC, 05103279AA, 05103279AB, 05103279AC, 05103280AA, 05103280AB, 05103280AC, 05103281AA, 05103281AB, 05103281AC, P05102174AC, P05102174AD, P05102179AA, P05102179AB, P05102179AC, P05102184AA, P05102184AB, P05102184AC, P05103225AA, P05103225AB, P05103225AC, P05103226AA, P05103226AB, P05103226AC, P05103227AA, P05103227AB, P05103227AC, P05103228AA, P05103228AB, P05103228AC, P05103229AA, P05103229AB, P05103229AC, P05103230AA, P05103230AB, P05103230AC, P05103279AA, P05103279AB, P05103279AC, P05103280AA, P05103280AB, P05103280AC, P05103281AA, P05103281AB, P05103281AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.