- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
2C7A-12A650-AA, 2C7A-12A650-AC (590-06303A), 2C7A-12A650-AD (590-06303B), 2C7A-12A650-AE (590-06303C), 2C7A-12A650-BA, 2C7A-12A650-BB (590-06305A), 2C7A-12A650-FA (590-06306A), 2C7A-12A650-FB (590-06306B), 2U7A-12A650-AYA (590-06305B), 3C7A-12A650-AA, 3C7A-12A650-AB, 2C7A-AA, 2C7A-AC, 2C7A-AD, 2C7A-AE, 2C7A-BA, 2C7A-BB, 2C7A-FA, 2C7A-FB, 2U7A-AYA, 3C7A-AA, 3C7A-AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.