- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05033288AD, 05033288AF, 05033288AH, 05033288AI, 05033288AJ, 05033293AD, 05033293AF, 05033293AH, 05033293AI, 05033293AJ, 05033347AD, 05033347AF, 05033347AG, P05033288AD, P05033288AF, P05033288AH, P05033288AI, P05033288AJ, P05033293AD, P05033293AF, P05033293AH, P05033293AI, P05033293AJ, P05033347AD, P05033347AF, P05033347AG
Hardware Codes: 05033292AD, P05033292AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.