- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04727366AA, 04727366AB, 04727366AC, 04727366AD, 04727366AE, 04727366AF, 04727366AG, 04727366AH, 04748365AA, 04748365AB, 04748365AC, 04748365AD, 04748365AE, 04748365AF, 04748365AG, 04748365AH, P04727366AA, P04727366AB, P04727366AC, P04727366AD, P04727366AE, P04727366AF, P04727366AG, P04727366AH, P04748365AA, P04748365AB, P04748365AC, P04748365AD, P04748365AE, P04748365AF, P04748365AG, P04748365AH
Hardware Codes: 05134857AA, P05134857AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.