- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56029039AB, 56029039AC, 56029039AD, 56029039AE, 56029039AF, 56029039AG, 56029039AH, 56029039AI, 56029039AJ, 56029039AK, 56029039AL, 56030040AB, 56030040AC, 56030040AD, 56030040AE, 56030040AF, 56030040AG, 56030040AH, 56030040AI, 56030040AJ, 56030040AK, 56030040AL, P56029039AB, P56029039AC, P56029039AD, P56029039AE, P56029039AF, P56029039AG, P56029039AH, P56029039AI, P56029039AJ, P56029039AK, P56029039AL, P56030040AB, P56030040AC, P56030040AD, P56030040AE, P56030040AF, P56030040AG, P56030040AH, P56030040AI, P56030040AJ, P56030040AK, P56030040AL
Hardware Codes: 56029146AB, 56029146AC, P56029146AB, P56029146AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.