- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
56028789AD, 56028789AE, 56028789AF, 56028790AA, 56028790AB, 56028790AC, 56028790AD, 56028790AE, 56028790AF, 56028790AG, 56028791AA, 56028791AB, 56028791AC, 56028791AD, 56028791AE, 56028791AF, 56028791AG, 56029138AA, 56029138AB, 56029138AC, 56029138AD, 56029138AE, 56029138AF, P56028789AD, P56028789AE, P56028789AF, P56028790AA, P56028790AB, P56028790AC, P56028790AD, P56028790AE, P56028790AF, P56028790AG, P56028791AA, P56028791AB, P56028791AC, P56028791AD, P56028791AE, P56028791AF, P56028791AG, P56029138AA, P56029138AB, P56029138AC, P56029138AD, P56029138AE, P56029138AF
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.