- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
4C3A-12A650-AA, 4C3A-12A650-AB, 4C3A-12A650-AC, 4C3A-12A650-BA, 4C3A-12A650-BB, 4C3A-12A650-BC, 4C3A-12A650-CA, 4C3A-12A650-CB, 4C3A-12A650-CC, 4C3A-12A650-DA, 4C3A-12A650-DB, 4C3A-12A650-DC, 4C3A-12A650-EA, 4C3A-12A650-EB, 4C3A-12A650-FA, 4C3A-12A650-FB, 4C3A-12A650-FC, 4C3A-12A650-FD, 4C3A-AA, 4C3A-AB, 4C3A-AC, 4C3A-BA, 4C3A-BB, 4C3A-BC, 4C3A-CA, 4C3A-CB, 4C3A-CC, 4C3A-DA, 4C3A-DB, 4C3A-DC, 4C3A-EA, 4C3A-EB, 4C3A-FA, 4C3A-FB, 4C3A-FC, 4C3A-FD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.