- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094082AA, 05094082AB, 05094082AC, 05094082AD, 05094082AE, 05094083AA, 05094083AB, 05094083AC, 05094083AD, 05094083AE, 05094085AA, 05094085AB, 05094085AC, 05094085AD, 05094085AE, 05094286AA, 05094286AB, 05094286AC, 05094286AD, 05094287AA, 05094287AB, 05094287AC, 05094287AD, 05094288AA, 05094288AB, 05094288AC, 05094288AD, P05094082AA, P05094082AB, P05094082AC, P05094082AD, P05094082AE, P05094083AA, P05094083AB, P05094083AC, P05094083AD, P05094083AE, P05094085AA, P05094085AB, P05094085AC, P05094085AD, P05094085AE, P05094286AA, P05094286AB, P05094286AC, P05094286AD, P05094287AA, P05094287AB, P05094287AC, P05094287AD, P05094288AA, P05094288AB, P05094288AC, P05094288AD
Hardware Codes: 05161324AA, P05161324AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.