- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094125AA, 05094125AB, 05094125AE, 05094125AF, 05094125AG, 05094125AH, 05094126AA, 05094126AB, 05094126AC, 05094126AD, 05094126AE, 05094126AF, 05094127AA, 05094127AB, 05094127AC, 05094127AD, 05094127AE, 05094127AF, 05094128AA, 05094128AB, 05094128AC, 05094128AD, 05094128AE, 05094128AF, 05094578AA, 05094578AB, 05094578AC, 05094578AD, 05094614AA, 05094614AB, 05094614AC, P05094125AA, P05094125AB, P05094125AE, P05094125AF, P05094125AG, P05094125AH, P05094126AA, P05094126AB, P05094126AC, P05094126AD, P05094126AE, P05094126AF, P05094127AA, P05094127AB, P05094127AC, P05094127AD, P05094127AE, P05094127AF, P05094128AA, P05094128AB, P05094128AC, P05094128AD, P05094128AE, P05094128AF, P05094578AA, P05094578AB, P05094578AC, P05094578AD, P05094614AA, P05094614AB, P05094614AC
Hardware Codes: 05161104AA, 05094119AB, P05161104AA, P05094119AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.